Was May as busy for you as it was for us? If so, catch up on our latest updates in this blog post!
Spring is here and our Product team has been busy at work. There have been a ton of updates, here are just a few highlights.
- Cash flow timing options - choose whether you want to use a rolling 12-months projection, start at the beginning of the current year, or bump it to next year.
- Morningstar Office integration (currently in beta)
- Email verification - an added security feature to ensure you are your clients' accounts are safeguarded.
- Capitect integration - it's live! Sign up for the webinar to learn more!
- Future/current dollar toggle - on the Retirement tab, choose whether to display results in today's dollars or future dollars.
- Refined balance sheet - cash accounts are now split out from investment accounts
- Add co-client to reference name display - if you have a client and co-client, both their names will be displayed on the top navigation panel when you (and they) log in!
- Specify inflation on individual expenses - expenses inflate at different rates. Default to the global, or individualize inflation rates for various expenses.
- Cash flows for proposed and current plans - use the drop-down on the Cash Flows tab to view it not only for the proposed plan, but the current, too!
For more, see https://updates.rightcapital.com/
We've had TONS of requests for a video you can send clients on filling out their profile
There's quite a few this month, so grab a beverage and sit tight!
- Training videos - boiled down to the essential videos to get you off the ground.
- Customize asset class correlations
- Retirement: understanding the Medicare tab
- Disability insurance
- Features & capabilities (new landing page highlighting all the features at your disposal)
Want to learn more about our award-winning software? Book a demo today.