Want to know what’s new?
It can be hard to keep track of the latest and greatest news from RightCapital, so here is our latest monthly blog post to help keep you informed of updates to content, tools, and more.
Property and Casualty insurance ☂️
We have launched support for Property and Casualty insurance.
You can now enter information about your clients’ homeowner, auto, and umbrella insurance policies on the Profile > Net Worth page.
Getting the name right is ...the name of the game? 🤔
Wow, that was a bad joke. Good thing our writers don't write this thing! They've been busy updating and clarifying tons of articles! Now our articles are more straightforward in both title and content. With over 40 articles updated this month, we won't list them all here but check out a couple: Cash Flows (tab), Understanding the Investments tab, Social Security Income, and Adding a College Savings Plan.
- 5 Building Blocks for Financial Advisor Growth (Part 1: Specialization) w/ Patrick Brewer, CFA, CPA
- Reflecting multiple scenarios within a household
- Review of New Property and Casualty Capabilities
- Debt management in client plans
- Social Security Optimization Strategy (CFP CE)
And check out our Recent updates and changes summary for even more information.
Want to learn more about our award-winning software? Book a demo today.