Want to know what’s new?
It can be hard to keep track of the latest and greatest news from RightCapital, so here is our latest monthly blog post to help keep you informed of updates to content, tools, and more.
April was a remarkably active month of improving your RightCapital experience! Navigate to updates.rightcapital.com to read more about:
You can now break out expenses by category in an expense worksheet
- The categories listed will match those used on the Budget screen, including any customized categories that you or the client have created.
New Enhanced ability to add Custom Budget Categories now available
- You can add up to 50 custom categories per category type in the budgeting tool.
- Clients now also have the ability to add custom categories within the Client Portal.
You now have an enhanced ability to break out investment holdings
- Through Yodlee and several integration partners you now have an enhanced ability to pull in investment-level detailed information.
- Previously labeled "Unknown Fund" or "Unknown Equity" investments will now be displayed as individual itemized holdings in your clients' investment accounts.
You now have more options for asset classifications
- You have additional options for classifying itemized holdings or investments that display as "Unknown" by clicking on the "Asset classification" button.
- You can specify whether the holding is an equity, fixed income, or fund/ETF investment and indicate specific asset class(es).
- You can also specify a ticker symbol whose asset class breakdown you wish the imported holding to use.
You now have two new Medical Expense Options.
- You now have the option to specify two new medical expense types when adding information to a medical expense card.
- 'Pre-tax health care premium’, can reflect a payroll deduction for employer-provided health care.
- 'Self-employed health care premium’, can reflect the deduction for self-employed individuals.
New 'Analysis Tools' Training Videos now available.
- You now have access to 15 new training videos on the analysis tools within RightCapital.
- These short, informative, videos will help you expand your knowledge base and become an analysis tools expert.
- All videos can be found in the Help Center.
NEW Integration with SmartOffice is now available!
- Integrating with SmartOffice syncs household contact information from SmartOffice to RightCapital. Contact information including names and date of birth will be integrated.
- In order to import a contact from SmartOffice, it must be set up as part of a household and have a valid date of birth.
- Be on the lookout for an integration webinar coming soon!
Check out some of our recent webinars! Make sure you keep an eye out for upcoming webinars with partners and guest speakers during our Grow Your Business Webinar series. Plus, we have a new webinar series Presenting Your First Plan hosted every Thursday at 2:00pm EST. And don't forget about our Creating Your First Plan webinar moving to Tuesdays at 2:00 pm EST!
Reviewing New Client Settings + Q&A
RightCapital Office Hours: Reviewing the Stress Test and Probability of Success
Review of the CARES Act
Reviewing Student Loan Analysis Tool
RightCapital Office Hours: How to Digitally Onboard your Clients
Win Clients with a Tax Efficient Distribution Strategy (CFP CE)
Roth Conversions Tips and Tricks
RightCapital Office Hours: How to Grow Once the Crisis is Over
Understanding Client Access
Grow Your Business: Planning with Workplace Retirement Savings (CFP CE)
See the RightCapital/my529 Integration in Action
Interested in learning more about RightCapital? Schedule a demo today to get your 14 day free trial!