RightCapital remains committed to supporting its clients with educational tools and best practices during these difficult times. The following resources have been created over the past few weeks to help you maximize your planning experiences, connect with clients, and strengthen relationships during times of uncertainty.
We will continue to create valuable webinar content that offers you best practices and educational tools to assist in the financial planning process. Be sure to check back to see the latest webinar updates.
- Review of the CARES Act
- How Four Advisor Communicate with Clients in a Volatile Market
- Move Over AUM: Driving Revenue Growth By Embracing Flat Fees
Our new Office Hours are half-hour Q&A sessions where you can ask our in house or partner experts about planning topics that can help your practice during these difficult times. You can register for upcoming sessions here: Learn more
- Reviewing the Stress Test and Probability of Success
- How to Digitally Onboard Your Clients
- How to Grow Once the Crisis is Over - with Special Guests Angie Herbers and Jarrod Upton from Herbers & Company
RMDs suspended for 2020
As part of the CARES act that was signed into law on March 27th, Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) have been suspended for 2020. Accordingly, we have updated the projections so that no RMDS will be reflected in cash flow year 2020. Note that this only applies if you are using the setting showing cash flows starting Jan 1st of the current year.